Saturday, December 26, 2009

What are your beauty tips for beautiful skin and hair?

Also how can I get rid of the black heads around my nose? I've tried pore strips, steaming, popping them and using prducts designed to get rid of them.





If I use a sunscreen with spf 15 and a foundation with spf 15 am I getting double the protection or not?What are your beauty tips for beautiful skin and hair?
For blackheads:





1) Use a mild scrub or skin exfoliant to remove any dead cells and expose the blackhead.


2) Pat your face dry.


3) Place a slightly warm compress on your face for approximately 10-15 minutes in order to soften the blackhead, making it easier to remove.


4) Pat your face dry again.


5) Place a piece of tissue on the tip of each finger to avoid slipping, which could tear the skin and cause further damage.


6) Gently apply even pressure to both sides of the blackhead by pushing down, then up around the blemish. You're trying to apply the pressure from *underneath* the blackhead.What are your beauty tips for beautiful skin and hair?
Heyyy!





Drinking water %26amp; good sleeping patterns%26amp; excercise. :) Works wonders :)


Also eating well eating healthy food :)


I find the more products you use of your face the more my skin gets mixed up.


I now stick to using one product :)


Black heads are common around the nose area, keep your skin clean, clean pillow cases, towels and such :)


Hair care, i have really long hair and to maintain condition i dont apply any heat to it, using hair dryers straightners damage hair.


I am aware that there are heat defence sprays but i personally stay away from them.


I apply olive oil to the ends of my hair to maintain softness.


Good luck


I hope i have been some help! xx
Comedone extractor for blackheads.


No not double the protection. You need at least SPF 30 if you want to preserve your skin. Do you know what gives you wrinkles? Sun!!! PURE SUN!! They did this test where someone grew up all in the dark, and he never got wrinkles!!! Seriously.


For hair, jojoba oil works miracles. Smells nice, and conditions, and leaves hair shiny but NOT greasy. It is an ingredient in many dry hair conditioners (spray, leave on ones) so if you cannot buy it pure then opt for one of those choices.


At tesco, or any other supermarket, you can buy tablets for skin, hair and body but whether or not these are actually effective, I don't know.
Water %26amp; prenatal vitamins
lots of water


johnson's baby lotion


sauna?


t-zone strips for your nose


good healthy diet
try witch hazel stick that really helped clear my black heads!
To start, no, using 2 products with spf 15 does not give you double coverage, so it's best to use as high an spf as you can on your face to keep wrinkles at bay for as long as possible. I'm not sure where you're from? But I'm from the UK so I don't see all that much sun! I always use factor 30 when I first go in the sun (50 on my face) and then gradually work down to 15 when I've spent a few days in the sun. I don't think you can be too careful with all the scares at the moment, and think how great you'll look at 40 or 50 when everyone else is all wrinkly! Lighter skin is a lot more fashionable than it used to be, for obvious reasons.





Exfoliating all over once or twice a week is great for circulation, smooth skin and keeping cellulite at bay. Always making sure you use a good moisturiser afterwards (and every time you shower), moisurising your face twice a day, even if you don't have dry skin.


I've never found that a more expensive exfoliant is better than a cheap one so I wouldn't worry about spending too much on this.





As for hair. Aussie hair care is great. They do a brilliant 3 minute wonder extra moisturising conditioner, which you'd use once a week or so. But if you want really healthy shiny hair, it's worth spending a couple of extra quid on a good shampoo and conditioner - their's are great. Also most good salons will offer an intensive moisturising conditioner when you have a blow dry for around 拢10. And I know it's an old cliche but having regular trims makes all the difference. If nothing else it keeps your hair looking fresh and instantly revives dull looking hair/styles.





For faces, I love Apricot Scrub Cleanser. I use it morning and night and have done for years. I think you feel so much cleaner and refreshed when you've washed, rather than just wiped your face clean. Always moisturising after use and before applying make up - baby moisturiser is a great cheap one. And never forget to take your make up off before going to bed!





Good luck! :)
  • eye blush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment