Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Your best beauty and hair tips:?

I'll start:


%26gt; I use hair conditioner instead of shaving gel when shaving my legs. It leaves the skin much softer and I get no nicks and cuts. Plus it is one less thing cluttering my shower.





%26gt; We all spend hundreds on beauty creams and we do not like them all. If I realy do not want to put something on my face, I will use it on my hands and feet at bed time. After all hands and feet need mosterizer too. This way I don't feel so bad about the money I spend on a new cream even if I hate it.





%26gt; To keep nail polishe longer and keep it looking fresh, I apply a coat of clean top on it every couple of days after getting a pedicure or manicure.





%26gt; To get rid of a zit, smach an aspirin with a bit of water to make a paste and put on it for a few minutes. Of course if you are alergic to aspirin, don't do it.





Now your turn to share your tips!Your best beauty and hair tips:?
Before I shave my legs, I use an intensive body scrub to get rid of dry skin.





After I shower, I make sure to put lotion on my legs at least three times (I get really dry skin)Your best beauty and hair tips:?
when you get the little red bumps on your bikini line after shaving , put neosporin on it

No comments:

Post a Comment