Saturday, December 26, 2009

I have big eyes...and lots of eyelid. Can someone please give me some makeup applying tips!? (Picture)?

I have a hard time following the general guidelines for applying eyeshadow...because I have so much lid that shows. I included a picture of my eyes (it's not the best though sorry)





http://www.geocities.com/crjesusfreak06/eyes.JPG





Sometimes I get tired just putting one really light color over the whole lid...I want some dimension.





Thanks.I have big eyes...and lots of eyelid. Can someone please give me some makeup applying tips!? (Picture)?
wow


you have really pretty eyes


lol


i would suggest some liquid eyeliner on the top lashline


(practice a little if you dont usually wear it)


going thicker towards the outside corner of your eyes


but not too thick


maybe use a peachy color over the entire lid,


and a more pink splashed in the middle


and a light brown toward the outside crease


and make sure you blend it well,


use a highlighting color


(shimmery white, nude, peach)


just below the outer end of your eyebrows





i think some audrey hepburn make up would look really cute on your eyes





and i would use some mascara, and curl your eyelashes


lol





i hope i helpedI have big eyes...and lots of eyelid. Can someone please give me some makeup applying tips!? (Picture)?
i recommend victorias secret eye shadow.


its called beauty rush.


what ever color you buy only in the corner of you eye,and pull the wand outside your eye so it makes a line. it makes your eyes alittle more separated and sexy.
WOW! You've got great eyes, girl! There's a lot you can do with that kind of shape and color. I don't have a picture, but I hope what I tell you helps.





One way to go is to apply a green-ish, turquoise, but not trashy!, shade that is a bit darker, but not borderline dark blue. Then I would apply a lighter shade of the same general color, if you could find a close match to your eye color, it would truely look amazing.





Then apply that lighter color over the base. This ';top coat';, and even the base, should NOT be very thick or caked. With the base, just lightly dab it on, and for the top use an eyelid BRUSH, not those little wands that come with the eyeshadow and brush it over the base. Make sure that your second color goes up a bit higher than your base. To accent your eyelids.





Next, I would move to your lashes. You've got a few options here. Either a black or brown mascara and eyeliner. Please use the same color mascara as eyeliner. I think you would look great in a light brown, but that is your choice.





For mascara, do one coat, let it DRY, then apply a second coat. Make sure to use an eyelash comb to get those little clumps out.





Afterwards, I would put a THIN line of eyeliner on your lid, and then bring it to a tip. Then, just do a small line, starting about one fourth of the way in from the outside corner, and bring it to a point to meet the top line.





See how that works out for you, and remember that you can vary colors.





*Note: colors such as blues, greens, and light lavenders will look great on you. But if you are going for an especially bold look, you can try a gold, make sure it's a classy shade though; however, if you chose to do so, then I would definetely use the brown eye combination.





Hope this helped!








***the outside corner. i.e. the one on the farthest side of your eye from your nose.

No comments:

Post a Comment