Saturday, December 26, 2009

How should i do my makeup/what can i use to get rid of dark circles under my eyes? pictures?

http://a292.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/91/l_79882134888b028d828c33faf516058b.jpg


(with make-up)





http://a534.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/55/l_e06065b57de64960f69b4dff5355fb45.jpg


http://a824.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/73/l_7885aae0dff8b70f58a80e6e57651c07.jpg


(without make-up first thing in the morning excuse my hair hahaha and my blinding whiteness)





i use everyday minerals because i don't have any blemishes really just sometimes dry, red patches here and there. my biggest problem is these horrible circles under my eyes i can't do ANYTHING to cover them. i get like 10 hours of sleep a day (i'm so lazy) so it's not from being tired. i've always had them i guess.How should i do my makeup/what can i use to get rid of dark circles under my eyes? pictures?
Yeah I have the same exact problem. I'm really white too and no colors match me, so what I wouldn't recommend is Neutrogena, they make things wayyyyy too tan.How should i do my makeup/what can i use to get rid of dark circles under my eyes? pictures?
benefit makes a concealer called boing that you can get at sephora, macy's and maybe dillards


it's thick but not really heavy...kinda like stage makeup in theater


the stores will typically put it on you so that you can see if it works well for you
use concealer with a slightly lighter color than your normal skin tone to brighten eyes.





a highlighter helps too.
Make sure that you have a balanced diet and drink lots of water. Don't drink alcohol or smoke. Then use Mary Kay Eye Revitalizer twice a day. Over time, the dark circles will fade.
i was watching americas next top model one sunday and tyra told one of the models to throw some eyeshadow a shade lighter than her skin tone on her dark circles, then cover with regular powder. she said brown b/c the two of them are black. i am white, ( i made my on) so i took a white shimmery shadow and added some eyeshadow that is about my skintone to it, and some light loose powder to it. and it looks alot better. i have a squinty eye that i use it on. it really helps defect the light on the ';pudge'; and shadow.





without make up:


http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage%26amp;friendID=9439941%26amp;albumID=485482%26amp;imageID=4910780





with:


http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage%26amp;friendID=9439941%26amp;albumID=485482%26amp;imageID=29342484





granted it's not perfect. but the darkness is gone. if it weren't for my eye pudge ( lol) i think it'd look normal ...lol





**i don't know how to show pics from myspace like you did, but seeing that you have it you'll be able to see the difference**
You might have an iron deficiency. Ask a doctor about that. Also, sleeping too much is really not good for you. You should look for the underlying causes of your problem.





Meanwhile, Revlon Age Defying concealer is the best one I've found. Yes maybe it's embarrassing to buy ';age defying'; concealer at your age, but the coverage is great and it blends really well. Get the one that matches your skin tone, not lighter. Apply it by dabbing with a small make up brush.
a good consealer would really help
hey...


... they really arnt that bad! yea.. a good conceler is great.. try .. Rimmel 'Hide the blemish' stick - its pretty cheap and made espes. for blemishes and under eye circles :)


You should also make sure you get enough sleep!


My eyes were really bad once and i saw a dermatologist who said its a problem with pigmentation - he told me to try getting more sleep - plenty of water and to catch a bit of sun. Theres also some creams available - but your eyes really dont look so bad!


xx
I have the same problem! I found concealer helped.





But what I did before that was take a toning lotion that matched my normal skin and applied it to the undereyes (my bags were lighter colored) then applied powder over the lotion.
  • origins
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment