Saturday, December 26, 2009

What makeup colors should I wear to bring out my eyes? (with picture)?

http://s264.photobucket.com/albums/ii167鈥?/a>


^those are my eyes and the makeup I wear now


what else could I do to make them stand out?


(I have dark brown hair, but its naturally blonde)


thanks!What makeup colors should I wear to bring out my eyes? (with picture)?
Beiges, light browns, taupes, mutted silvers and pale rosey browns. Soft black eyeliner on the botton of the eye only from the middle of the eye to the corner. Your eyes are really pretty. Good idea to play them up. Good luck and have fun.


remember less is more!What makeup colors should I wear to bring out my eyes? (with picture)?
I think you should try green or blue or purple they would really make them pop and do a few more coats of mascara
I think a light greenish color would look sooo pretty on your eyes, not a lime green or anything. I also think a rosey pink color, a natural looking pink, also light browns/golden color. i don't like blue eye shadow i think it's way too fake looking, and 1980's...i believe the green would definitely look the best on your eyes.! btw, your makeup now looks really pretty.
I think they look nice right now!


BUt for more intensity, maybe using some eyeshadow (I think pale purple, blue, pink, coral, beige, anything would look good on you) is a good idea. I think for your hair color, coral-ish beige will look very nice.





Good luck! You're really pretty. Try many colors (I like Jane Cosmetics' eye zing duos, under 3 dollars each available at walgreens)
a deep purple/plum shade goes good with green eyes
Dark brown on the lid and a light brown as an accent





I have similarly colored eyes and those colors brighten them the most





Lilac and Pink are also reccomended for your shade but I've tried both and lilac looks fake and pink just looks wrong





Your eyeliner looks really good, I think black eyeliner and masacara are also best for your color

No comments:

Post a Comment