Saturday, December 26, 2009

What color makeup would look good w/ my eye color.picture included

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj56/鈥?/a>





I don't want any makeup that is really intense. But what colors would make my eyes standout more? What color makeup would look good w/ my eye color.picture included
Well, your eyes look like a few different colors mixed together: blue, green, and hazel. They're pretty. I have green eyes, and plum hues really bring out my eyes. To bring out the blue in yours, try a silver liner. And if you like the hazel, you could try a gold shadow, which brings out all eye colors. And a white shadow/eyeliner is GREAT when you put it on the inside and outside corners of your eyes. It really makes them pop, and look awake.





good luck (:What color makeup would look good w/ my eye color.picture included
Blue,green %26amp; yellow. Use these three colors together-outline,shade %26amp; blend. It will def make your pretty eyez really stand out =)
i say like maybe like a golden yellow or a shimmery blue or greeen like sky green butt light hope i help!!=]

No comments:

Post a Comment