Saturday, December 26, 2009

I have pale skin, large blue eyes, but very wide temporals, so I need help with makeup (picture inside)?

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd210鈥?/a>





(Whenever I use eyeshadow it kind of makes me look tired and makes my eyes look droopy. So how do I help enhance the width of my eyes?)








Thanks!I have pale skin, large blue eyes, but very wide temporals, so I need help with makeup (picture inside)?
I have the same eyes try your make up like mine... it looks good...http://www.teenspot.com/profiles/lovealot22/pictures/3364385I have pale skin, large blue eyes, but very wide temporals, so I need help with makeup (picture inside)?
Pluck your stray brows. Dab and blend a little bit of concealer under your eyes. Use a pale shadow (almost white) at the brow bone, inside corners of your eyes and under the fullest part of your brows closest to your nose ( you might want to carefully pluck your brows underneath that thicker area to make them look slightly thinner and a little higher). Only use a darker shade of shadow in the crease, apply it with a q tip. Curl your lashes and apply 2 coats of mascara on the top lashes, with 1 very very light coat on the bottom lashes. No liner.
If you have very wide temporals, you can try your hand at contouring.. use a bronzer or a powder a couple shades darker than your skin color around your temples and near your hairline straight out from your browbone. Fill in your eyebrows to give more definition to your eye area, and use shadows with yellow pigment in them- golds, golden browns, pale oranges/peach.


When using eyeliner, only put it on the waterline (the inner rim) and don't put it on the lash-line (the area where the lashes are growing out of).
to enhance your eyes wear white eyeliner, it makes your eyes appear bigger.


eyeshadow colour, probably best to keep it natural or find a colour that contrasts your blue eyes.


%26lt;33
try very light browns and slowly as you move towards your hair, get darker.

No comments:

Post a Comment