Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Good beauty tips on hair?

my hair is kind of a brownish-blonde, more blonde.


anyone have some great tips that are cheap and pretty easy? i dont want like... any kits or $50 packages. haha


but i do really want something that works. something under $10


IF possible. it is kind of curly, but its not a patterened look it. its so weird. i used to straighten it, but i hate doing it is messes up perfectly good hair. a straightening iron turns it into like... crisp peices of bacon lol





ok so anyways, ummm what else... headbands bother me (itchy and tight) and i want something other then a ponytail. the only tip i know so far is to rinse you hair at the end w/ cold water if you use conditioner and to shake it up and down.





i need some kind of shampoo brand to make it look healthy and then something that i can jkust put in in the morning really quick. it doesnt have to be 2 staright or 2 curly, just a healthy, natural look and feel soft and smooth.





any tips on ways to put your hair up, etc? please tell!Good beauty tips on hair?
hair care tipsGood beauty tips on hair?
With regard to straightening your hair, what kind of straight iron are you using? Is it ceramic or glass? Use the REAL ceramic or glass type. Those work the best. Also, to keep your hair from turning into ';bacon';, use the lower settings. I personally use the remmington ceramic straight iron. I love what it does for my hair. Let's just say, it makes people jealous! LOL. =)





Yes, use Tresume shine spray for your hair or Got 2 Be shine spray. I like both.
I'm not sure exactly what advice your looking for, but here goes. I use a cheap clear shampoo...colored ones end up coloring your hair slightly. I use a white conditioner for the same reason. I apply a clear gel to my towel dryed hair, and then sort of scrunch it up till it is dry. If you would like to have any more specific advice from me you can click on my name and click on contact coloryst. Best wishes
with putting your hair up you could wear it in a low bun, or you can wear it half up half down, or just put the front parts of your hair back and clip it underneath the rest of your hair that's what i do and mines quite long i also use Umberto Gianni on my hair you can get it from boots it costs about 拢7 a bottle but it works it's available for all hair types i also try not to use any products as i ruins it quicker and i only wash it when it's needs to be otherwise you strip the natural oils from the hair but it depends on how quickly it gets greasy and if it just the roots it helps to just wash them. Umberto Gianni also do a intensive hair mask that really helps to put the moisture back in to the hair as well especially when your hairs dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment