Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Got any beauty/hair tips?

check out www.seventeen.com it is seventeen magazine website it has all the need to know stuf!Got any beauty/hair tips?
The best I could say is be kind to your hair: avoid chemical jobs, don't walk with it in the sun unprotected, invest in a good shampoo and conditioner, trim the end regurarly, give the hair often a nice treatment, nourish it well. And if you really want a coloring or perm, make proper preparations first. I have long hair, but I couldn't resist in the chemical jobs. I color it regurarly and get it wrapped into benders twice a year for a good perm job, but the preparation and care afterwards makes the damage second to none.Got any beauty/hair tips?
Check out here, I have collected beauty/ hair tips in here: http://www.blogcharm.com/beautytricks

No comments:

Post a Comment