Saturday, December 26, 2009

I don't want to go to high school!!!!!!!!!!?

Ok so next year i am going to high school and like i am getting nervious because we are doing high school placements or what ever and teachers are saying we have to bring up are grades and this is the last year that doesn't matter and freshmen to senoir year effect the rest off ur life. Next year i am going to get LOST the place is huge. What happened on ur first year of high school?I don't want to go to high school!!!!!!!!!!?
actually junior year affects the rest of your life! I got lost in my school for the first day but it was alright lol just take easy honors classes freshman-sophmore year. then when you're a junior take some AP's because they save you money for college and looks good on the transcriptI don't want to go to high school!!!!!!!!!!?
I got lost about the first week. I think I got lost more the third or fourth day than I did the first. haha. But after getting used to everything I realize I like high school a LOT more than middle school. You can just tell that people have grown up some. and you get more freedom. Trust me- you'll love it!
lol the first week i had the school map with me at all times and was constantly looking at it to make sure i was going to the right class. i went straight to class for a while, then once i knew my schedule i was confortable to chill a lil bit and talk with friends between classes.
Just take it day by day and do the work that is asigned to you.


Do it everyday and you will do just fine. If you don't understand something, bring it up to somebody so they can explain it to you. Remember, do the work!!


And the same goes for university. Without it, you will be forced to work at low paying jobs, and you will be miserable. Everyone around you will have nice cars and houses and interesting careers, and you won't have even a fraction of that. All because you couldn't do a little math and some English.
It's really not as bad as you think it will be. It will seem scary for the first couple of days but you'll get into a routine soon enough. Even if you get lost, which i doubt will happen, you have a good excuse to be late.





Your grades will matter, but it really depends on what you plan to do after high school. For me grades aren't as important as they would be if I was going to apply to Harvard, since i'm going to go to school for cosmetology. Grades matter more for different professions. And not EVERYTHING matters that you do, just basically final grades which you can make sure towards the end of the tri/semester/quarter are up. Relax.
I'm still in my first day of highschool i hate it lol but i got used to it because i dont really like the people there though but i dont have much people in my school so you'll probably be better off
dont worry.. theres nothign to be worried about. U know in primary school how all the teachers are saying its so much harder and all.. its not really at all.. its not much of a change workwise. You meet a whole lot of friends.. your school will mabye run an orientation camp so you will get to meet lots of new people, and good luck! =)
im a feshman this year and honestly its not that bad. My counselors preached the same thing and they were full of crap they just want you to try harder. Its just like going up one grade its not that big of a change except for the new school issue.
Freshman and sophomore year DO matter, just not as much as junior %26amp; senior year. When I went, I was coming from a school of only 300 kids and going to a school that held 3,000 kids. Expect to get lost, make friends and enemies, discover who you really are, and go through a lot of drama.
hey Im not in hs yet but I know what ur sayin!


think about freshmen friday. its where all the jrs and seniors pull pranks on the new freshman. that shud be fun =/
High School is way better that middle school was...


The worst part is lunch because you will most likely sit by your self for a couple of days until you find someone to sit with...but after a while you get in to the swing of things and find people to walk from and to class with you...


There are really nice people there...like the upperclassmen would help me get to my class if I got lost in the hallways...and the teachers are just a little more strict on work...


The classes themselves weren't too hard compared to middle school...I took all above level my freshmen year and I beat over 850 kids in my grade with my grades...(ranking)


Also there the girls are good looking...(guys for you)...


There is also many clubs to join and classes to take...


And there is more food choices...Like 8 lines compared to 2...


Any ?'s
its not that bad and ure teachers are dumb because in the 8th grade i must have had like 3 f's because i thought that it didnt matter, but i failed Algebra, which i had to makeup and spend another year with it and i was supposed to go to Bio but i got like a c and i had to sit it the stupid general scince class. still angry,


its just like jr high, just bigger and cooler.
im a freshman this year. and i was a lot like you. ive always been very academically inclined and i thought that this year would be really hard but it was actually way easier. dont stress. most high schools have introductions to the school in groups so you could probably go find your classes before school even starts. and i heard that freshman year like the grades do count, but as long as youre trying your hardest you will be fine. your grades will reflect your effort. just like they always have. if you have always tried your hardest then it wont be hard. and after the first day or 2 you really start to get a hang of the place and by november or december you wont even remember how much you were worrying. and if you do get lost, you can always ask someone. they want to help you

No comments:

Post a Comment