Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Beauty Tips...(Hair)..Pics included! ?

Hi i am thinking of dying/streaking my hair either blue or purple.


This link is just a normal front view of mehttp://s706.photobucket.com/albums/ww62/kiwi2233/?action=view%26amp;current=Photo29.jpg





This is a side view where i want my streaks (they are in yellow)http://s706.photobucket.com/albums/ww62/kiwi2233/?action=view%26amp;current=kjh.jpg





Plz Be Honest, Do you think its a good idea?


I have had the under part of my hair blue beforeBeauty Tips...(Hair)..Pics included! ?
yeah i think it would look good, BUT, i probably would do that many. cuz then it'll look like your whole head is that color. I would do purple, since you've done the blue before. I have black hair and I've done both blue and purple and personally I liked the purple better.Beauty Tips...(Hair)..Pics included! ?
I think purple would be a good idea. DON'T DO BLUE.
i think both colors would be very hard to see in your dark hair.


but i would probably do blue.
do purple...not blue and don't do that many streaks!!!
Purple Would be awesome, but so would pink or red!


I love funky hair colors
blue????? yellow???? purple????? wtf?????
  • eye blush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment