Saturday, December 26, 2009

How can i make my eyes pop out more using makeup*picture*?

i am not good with makeup,and people tell me if i were to put more makeup on my eyes they would look good.i want to try it but i don't know where to start, what would make me eyes pop?btw my eyes are light green,what other makeup would make me look better?


http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii295/KaitlinShea/gfrsbmp.jpg


thanks!How can i make my eyes pop out more using makeup*picture*?
http://www.youtube.com/user/panacea81 anything by her will make your eyes pop considering green is a really pretty eye color. You want to stay with pink, and purple colors. I would use bright eyeshadows and dark eyeliner. light blue eyeshadow, or dark pink eyeshadow, and go over it with like black eyeliner. Any color would match green eyes actually.


I would do this for a smokey look :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jdxj4jwUN鈥?/a>


Green look :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqAsravUn鈥?/a>


Pink looks pretty and natural : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzaaRl0ny鈥?/a>





Over all I would go with the pink :]





If your an online shopper I would buy Mac or Sephora brands :] If you would rather go to like target, buy basically any thing that you like xD Any color that brightens in your mind :]





Good luck!How can i make my eyes pop out more using makeup*picture*?
First off, you have beautiful eyes. Second off, I know walmart doesn't have the greatest makeup but maybelline has a line where they have specific makeup colors for specific eye colors to make your eyes really pop. Like my eyes are blue so i wear brown eyeliner, brown or blue eyeshadow and blue mascara. I hope I helped. Good luck.
wow you are really pretty! i also have green eyes. purple eyeliner is amazing. i like a dark plum. it really makes my eyes pop! i like using a white shimmer stick in the inside corners of my eyes and a little black mascara. it ends up making my eyes look amazing! i hope this helps! and you already are very pretty so you don't have to worry about it.
No! no more makeup it is really perfect the way it is (i wish i was good wit makeup like y:) ) don't listen to them don't go 4 the racoon eye look, it won't go wit u, actually it doesn't go wit anyone :p . anyway keep ur makeup the way it is, its perfect btw ur really pretty is anythin maybe some lipgloss, like a nice peach tint.


hope i helped :D






Use a black liner on the bottem inside of your lids and then use a light sheer all over the top of your lids. Then from the outside corners, use a dark gray sheer shadow to blend in with it. That hsould make your eyes pop. I have green eyes too, but they are SUPER bright green so they already stand out.
Try an eyelash curler and some more mascara (lash blast by cover girl. you have long eyelashes, but they just dont curl enough! i have the same problem, just use the curler and then swipe on some mascara and i promise, your eyes will pop right out of your head!
First off, I think your eyes are very pretty. Maybe try using dark eyeliner and a dark eyeshadow.


I think this would make your eyes pop because you eye color is so light, that if you surround it with dark colors, it will make the color pop.
Try a gold or bronze, brown. Basically, look at a color wheel, and what every opposite of blue you should wear. Contrast is everything.
Purples and browns would look really good, and maybe try putting on heavier eyeliner on the top, but use brown because black is harsh.








Please help me :)


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
you could try light pinks and blues...i think they would look very nice on you





http://www.guzer.com/photo/photoshop/blu鈥?/a>


this is a little too bright, but you can see how the eye color ';pops';
i think your pretty without makeup ...doode you dont need it...but if you just want it...then i actually think that whatever colors you do use ...use lights...light greens yellows oranges...or whatever.. make your makeup match your outfit..thats always cute.
your really pretty!





but, use black eyeliner.


and use alot.





my eyes change from blue to green, and i just use ALOT of black eyeliner.


lol





an it makes them pop
wow you have gorgeous eyes!! and the way and amount of makeup you use is perfect. don't change it. your eyes already pop
your eyes are pretty





to make lighter eyes like that pop use a light light brown eyeshadow





or maybe a really light pink





dont over do it, keep it light and use less eyeliner.
You are soooo pretty! Your eyes are already popin' :)


Don't change anything it's perfect already
Lilac eyeshadow is meant to make green eyes look gorgeous.
it already does look really nice! try black eyeliner on the top and white eyeshadow on the bottom %26lt;3
try greens (:


they'd make your eyes stand out way more %26lt;333
try gold colors, they look good on any eye color!
i think that they pop a lot already!
look good to me

No comments:

Post a Comment