Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I am wondering if anyone knows how to do eye makeup that is on the model in the picture link I have added?

I know the picture is kinda small but its all I have. I saw this article in the Glamour magazine a few days ago and I love the eye makeup that the model is wearing. I have no idea on how to go about achieving the look. If anyone could help, I would be grateful. Thanks.





http://www.glamour.com/sexmen/articles/2鈥?/a>I am wondering if anyone knows how to do eye makeup that is on the model in the picture link I have added?
Face:


1. prime the face with primer.


2. use foundation (i recommend liquid foundation, better coverage)


3. set with translucent powder





Eyes:


1. do the smokey eye, not extending to the brows, but only on eyeshadow on the top, none of the bottom


2. *this is optional, but false eyelashes seem to work well with this, so apply them


3. mascara





Brows:


1. highlight brows with whatever skin tone you are





Cheeks:


1. apply blush. preferably in a neutral, healthy shade





Lips:


1. do a nude lip. use lipstick and lipgloss





ta dah!I am wondering if anyone knows how to do eye makeup that is on the model in the picture link I have added?
it looks like you need someone to blacken both your eyes with a fist. She's a drawing, you goof. that's not real make up.
Ummm - WHAT model? Do you mean the blonde that looks like a mannequin?
ALOT OF LIQUID EYLINER BLACK AND BLACK MASSCARA ALOT!!
It's probably just mascara, a thin line of liquid eyeliner, and some photoshop.





Oh yeah and a nude lipcolor.
  • origins
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment