Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Beauty Tips: Clear skin, Eye Make-up, and Hair tips!?

I'm a 16 year old girl with pretty clear skin, thin straight hair, and the only make up I wear is eye liner, mascara, and sometimes eye shadow.(So I don't need tips on foundation, concealer, ect.)





Share your tips! Just for keeping my skin clear, ways to make my eyes POP! and Ways to keep my hair looking nice (it's thin and straight)





Thank you! I appreciate it :]Beauty Tips: Clear skin, Eye Make-up, and Hair tips!?
to keep your skin clear spread cleanser all over your face like a face mask and then rub sugar all over (it will stick to the cleanser and act as a face scrub) it clears skin overtime and keeps its sooo soft


as for making your eyes pop , just simply search '; makeup to make your eyes pop'; on youtube.


search s2pandapple and she has a great video for it :)


hope i helped :)Beauty Tips: Clear skin, Eye Make-up, and Hair tips!?
I would try to go for a smokey eye, like the person said before.


I would go for this urban decay palet:


http://www.makeupbag.net/wp-content/uplo鈥?/a>


And try to get some really nice mascara.





And try braiding it at night or something to make it curly.


Also get a texturizer for it, to make it look more beachy when you do that.


Or to add shine get a hair glosser from Walgreens.
espresso brown, would probably be best for your eyes (:


%26amp; as for keepng clear skin: drink lots of water, wash your face every morning and night...





i use the wave at night and morning fresh clean and clear in the mornings.
You should try going for a smokey eye look. I try it but i'm terrible at makeup so I look goth when I try it hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment