Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Beauty tips for hair?

Any beauty tips for long, soft, shiny hair? Like when to comb and when no to and stuffs like that.Beauty tips for hair?
comb ur hair after u wash it with a wide comb and do not brush it too often





meassgaing the scalp helps hair to grow faster and healthier





always use conditioner and use a leave in conditioner every once in a while





use some serum at the tips of the hair





get regular trims





stay away from dyes and chemicals





wear a hat when staying out in the sun





rinse ur hair after u go to the beach especially after u go in pools.salt water and chlorine water damage the hair





put ur hair up in a bun or whatever when it is very windy or if u ride motorcycles.





thats all i can think of :)


hope it helpedBeauty tips for hair?
I have the same thing... I just comb my hair out after a shower and brush after a blow dry. I never touch it again. My hair gets pretty oily, so I try not to do too much to it during the day
of corse i hav short beautiful yummy hair, i usualy use gel wen im going out. i look beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment