Saturday, December 26, 2009

Thick Hair - Beauty Tips? 10 points best answer!?

Ok, I have greasy hair. I HAVE to wash it every day. However, I want straight hair. I cant make my hair look straight unless I straighten it for hours. So - Any tips for making my hair look more flat and straight than it really is?





AND PLEASE - HOW DO YOU MAKE YOUR HAIR LOOK SCENE????? PLEASE HELP!!Thick Hair - Beauty Tips? 10 points best answer!?
Wash it, dry it. When its 98% dry, brush it straight. Put bows in your hair to look scene.Thick Hair - Beauty Tips? 10 points best answer!?
i have thick and oily hair too, what i do is when i wake up in the morning i shower and put my hair in french braids and then blow dry it, i let it dry. When it is dry i take it out and straighten it from there, it is so much easier, make sure the braids are tight. Then when you are done straightening your hair put an anti frizz serum in it

No comments:

Post a Comment