Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Best way to do makeup with blue eyes (pictures included)?

i have very blue eyes and sometimes i think the


way i do my makeup is a little too much. i want


to do my makeup and not have to use so much


but my eyes pop at the same time. i'm also about


to go back to my original color, brown so that could


make a difference. if you have


any favorite products please let me know! :)








http://s282.photobucket.com/albums/kk277/ASH5047/?start=all








thanks.


-xoxo-Best way to do makeup with blue eyes (pictures included)?
XD


I know that dilemma.


It's frustrating.


But I figured out how to do it.


[bytheway, i love your makeup now%26lt;3]


You have to make the colours clash between your


eyes and the eyeshadow, so for eyeliner, use


brownish, or earthy tones, and for eyeshadow, use


pink, red or if you want a more natural look, use


some reddish brown to make them really pop.


%26lt;3 good luck!


-analee-





[question for question? most recent one, please!%26lt;3]





ps, you can't go wrong with some light, black eyeliner


and light grey eyeshadow. [what a hypocrite I am. ;P]Best way to do makeup with blue eyes (pictures included)?
I like the way you do it now!


You're absolutely beautiful!


Nice skin! Anddd hair! and eyes!





But brown eyeshadow always makes it pop.


Esp. with a little icy blue shadow very lightly in the crease.
You have VERY PRETTY EYES!





I like the way u did ur makeup in the pics. If anything, try black eyeliner and a little brown eye shadow with black mascara. I have a friend who has bright blue eyes too and she looks amazing!
white eyeliner or powder around the eye sockets


everyone answer mine??:)pics of me included


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?…
I like the way you do your make up now:)


It's really pretty.I Also love your hair;)
I like the way you do it now
try a smoky eye


any brand can work
ya i think for blue eyes, the way u do it now is the BEST way

No comments:

Post a Comment