Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Zits, puffy hair and beauty tips!!!?

HELP ME!


I have zits and big pores! I put zit cream on every night and try to keep up with my face but nothing seems to help!





My hair is soooo puffy! If I do not straighten it every morning then it will look like an afro! I miss alot of camps and sleepovers because I am embarresed! please help me!





P.S. if you have any other suggestions then please tell them to me!!








**Thank you all**Zits, puffy hair and beauty tips!!!?
For the hair thing- there is this secret treatment a women from china discovered which tells of a non toxic way to relax ur hair so will be perfect each morning- here is the website -


http://www.hairboutique.com/tips/tip814.鈥?/a>


Good luckkZits, puffy hair and beauty tips!!!?
try using acnefree or proactive for your skin, use moisturizer every night and wash your face at least twice a day. it takes about 3 days for the proactive to clear your face up, use origins ';nude and improved'; concealer for pimples. try using anti frizz shampoo and conditioner and blow dry on the coolest setting you've got! also, try Aussie ';Sydney smooth'; collection for straightening products
use proactive or clean and clear and watch what you eat


for your hair... try to do some type of style to it

No comments:

Post a Comment