Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How can I do my eye makeup like Lindsay Lohan in this picture? is it liquid Eyeliner?

http://blog.travelpost.com/wp-content/li鈥?/a>How can I do my eye makeup like Lindsay Lohan in this picture? is it liquid Eyeliner?
No, just a medium brown pencil on bottom and a dark brown pencil on top.How can I do my eye makeup like Lindsay Lohan in this picture? is it liquid Eyeliner?
Why would you want to have your make up like Lindsay Lohan? I;m sure you could find a better look than that. She needs help!!! with everything, sorry she is a loser, and her parents aren't helping, I'm sorry as you can tell I really don't like her at all.
It looks like she has a dark brown eyeshadow blended in near her lashline and blended outwards, and then maybe a line of liquid eyeliner on top of that.
Yes in black,thick on upper lid and a thin line near bottom lashes.With a lot of masscara

No comments:

Post a Comment