Friday, January 8, 2010

Need some beauty tips and advice for great hair, skin, clothes, etc...?

I got dumped 4 months ago and it really knocked me on my butt!


I decided that I would be proactive and look for solutions on how to change anything I wasn't happy about. I started with my looks, I want to look glowing and beautiful! I have a bad habit of sleeping in my makeup, not drinking enough water, i have zits and my hair is terrible! I've been terrible at organizing lately and always seem to be late. Any tips on beauty and dressing nicely, and organization would be helpful! I want to get my life back on track and I want to start today! Any tips?Need some beauty tips and advice for great hair, skin, clothes, etc...?
GO get a bottle of water NOW and chug it down. Than get more water because hydrated skin is healthy skin :)


Then wash your face and take your make-up off.


Relax in your bed, drink something warm, i like to drink milk cuz it warms my tummy hehe


Manybe take some pills like advil PM lol to make u sleepy. Just go to sleep earlier.


When u wake up go get ready 1st than have ur coffee, breakfast watever.


Just get ur life together! ugh!Need some beauty tips and advice for great hair, skin, clothes, etc...?
search how to get life on track and searching for new style and you should be taken care of. we all go throught the same things. Good luck!





Answer mine? EASY 2 POINTS! Thanks!





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment