Friday, January 8, 2010

Beauty tips? about anything. make-up, face,nails,hair and such things as that?

um, i use olive oil to remove makeup?


saves money on makeup removal, and it works magic.Beauty tips? about anything. make-up, face,nails,hair and such things as that?
This is a really broad question.





If you are young and are just starting out wearing make-up- I would go to a department store and schedule an appointment at the make-up counter.





I went to the Clinque counter and did this with my grandma when I turned 13. I took a friend's daughter when she turned 13 for her birthday present because she had questions.)





If you can go to the counter with an adult- I think they treat you a bit nicer. but that is just my opinion about most adults towards teens.





Anyway, you dont have to buy all the products they put on you, but you should come prepared to buy at least one.





As for my own beauty tips:





I like Great Lash Mascara and neutral shades for eyeshadow. and I use Maybelline eyeliner over my top lashes and under my bottom ones.





I use moisturizers with sunblock EVERY DAY.





I have fair skin and just use face powder instead of base.





For make- up removal- I use baby wipes. They are the best and very gentle.





For nails, I like the Sally Hansen clear for under and over color or sometimes just plain (like for job interviews.)


I keep my nails medium length- long enough to type comfortably. Some times I like to wear fun colors. :)





Hair- wash as often as your hairdresser suggests. When I was younger she said every day. As an adult, she says every other day- something about keeping the natural oils.





I hope that helps you!Beauty tips? about anything. make-up, face,nails,hair and such things as that?
I keep all my beauty tips in the source, check it out and there should be loads of information.
I mostly ignore being pretty and people think I'm pretty. It's one of those thing. I dunno.





Stress over it less and you'll get rid of a lot of wrinkles to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment