Friday, January 8, 2010

Beauty tips for face and hair?

does anyone have some great beauty tips for a 14 year old girl with dark brown sometimes wavey somtimes curly ( i try to straten but only works for like 3 hours) hair ?





just some tips on....





a liquid fondation that doesnt clog pours and still looks great


eyeshodow that you would die with out


a facial mosterizer


some kind of facial wash/scrub (less that normal acne, but the some i do get is anoying)


a stratener that makes my hair stay strate all day


(if i want it strate i have to blowdry it for like a half hour than use my stratener but still in the middle of the day it startes to curl or wave)





and any other tips that you cant live without, somthing that makes your face pop


Beauty tips for face and hair?
she gave really good beauty tips: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…Beauty tips for face and hair?
For the hair straightening thing... I have a tip. It might work, it works for me. Anyways, I hate DEAD straight hair, I like straight hair with a little movement to it. So, what I do is: have a shower, blow dry my hair until it's an afro poof, without brushing my hair: put on a winter hat, let sit for 20 minutes to 30 minutes (or more, if you want), and when you take it off: BEAUTIFUL! Almost like naturally straight hair.
  • eye blush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment