Friday, January 8, 2010

Beauty Tips Needed: Whitening Teeth, Growing out hair, Eyebrows, etc...?

I have a couple questions, if anyone has any tips then I'd love to know them!


1. What are some easy and healthy ways to whiten teeth without spending a fortune?


2. I want to grow my hair out, any tips on how to keep my hair healthy? I occasionally straighten my hair but I always try to use thermal protectants.


3. Any tips on doing your own eyebrows? (Using Tweezers)


4. Unfortunately, I'm starting to get a bit of darker hair on my upper lip... what do you think the best way to get rid of this would be?


5. My nails are always peeling like in half at the tip of them, anyone know why this happens or what I can do to prevent it? I've noticed it happens when I use nail polish for a while, so its probably that drying my nail out.. but I love wearing nail polish! lol


That's about it, Thanks for any advice! =]Beauty Tips Needed: Whitening Teeth, Growing out hair, Eyebrows, etc...?
Eating apples regularly helps to whiten teeth.


make sur that your hair is moisturized with a conditioner that fits your hair type, and your hair should be fine. That, along with it trimmed every two months.


Any beauty supply store has eyebrow razors for about $2.


Waxing your upper lip is the best way to go. It can be done at a hair salon, or wax strips can be found in supermarkets. They average at about $10 a box.


Before applying your regular nail polish, put on two coats of nail hardener.Beauty Tips Needed: Whitening Teeth, Growing out hair, Eyebrows, etc...?
okay


1) Use a whitening toothpaste. Arm n hammer (I think that's the name) Whitening is cheaper and does the same thing a crest and colgate.


2) To keep hair healthy, don't fry it. And if you straighten it just use a thermal protector like your doing.


3) Eye brows are hard to explain, just follow the Natural shape, or google it for good tips/videos


4) They have upper lip hair bleach kits at shoppers, so i'd try those. That's your best best bet short of waxing (hurts like hell) and plucking... (Hurts more... and it bleeds unless your care full.)


5) It might be your nail polish remover. Try the ones that moisturize your nails, or get a protectent base coat for you nails. and try not to pick at them since it makes them flake more.

No comments:

Post a Comment