Friday, January 8, 2010

Festival beauty tips? For hair/make-up/clothes/ANYTHING?

I'm not a festie virgin, I've done Reading festival before but it was luckily really hot and dry. In about 2 weeks I'm going to Glastonbury, I cannot WAIT, and I know festivals are about music and fun not looking good, BUT if I can look semi-decent I would like to! Anything you can share would be really helpful. I know about dry shampoo, baby wipes, etc. the usual lifesavers. I'm sharing a tent with my boyfriend this year so I want stuff I can do quickly and discreetly, so I don't seem like total high maintenance idiot haha. Thanks =)Festival beauty tips? For hair/make-up/clothes/ANYTHING?
Get 'Batiste - Blush' dry shampoo - it smells so good!





Don't wear pants that trail because they'll just be a hassle, especially if it's wet - you're best in shorts, tights/leggings or skinnies. Take loads of layers and a thin waterproof so you can strip off and layer up depending on the weather.





Last year, on my *last hair wash* i tried not to use as much conditioner so my hair didn't get as greasy. As it happened, it didn't matter so much as my hair didn't get greasy as much as dirty and matted over the weekend! Eeewww. You still need dry shampoo though.





You'll need some awesome sunglasses.





It's worth waxing or epilating before you go as it lasts longer than shaving. It's SO painful for your armpits but it's worth it.





I curled my hair last year, that way it looked a bit more beachy-messy rather than just straggly. Take loads of clips and hairbands and stuff so you can tie it back and make it look nice towards the end!





Dont wear baggy clothes if you plan to crowd surf.





Take a biggish mirror, not just a compact - its a hassle but its worth it!
  • eye blush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment