Friday, January 8, 2010

I have light red hair that goes down to past my shoulder and big green eyes any beauty tips fo eyes/hair?

play it up a bit with some gold!mac has great gold...you should check it out. also Dior's liquid eye liner would be good...and a little mascara...dont use 2much! also for your hair,you definitely should try some big loose curls like jennifer aniston thatd b rle pretty. or try the ';tousseled'; look aka ';just got up'; it looks great on some people!I have light red hair that goes down to past my shoulder and big green eyes any beauty tips fo eyes/hair?
eyes= natural shades of brown look good on green eyes and red hair, so do purples but in little spurts, like your eyeliner could be a plum color, that will make your eyes pop. I am going to take a guess that your pale, if so for your lips, nuetral shades wear good for summer with a little gloss, pinks/plums and warmer shades for winter like a almond or something in pinkish brown color, i can't think of the one i am talking about. Go to Merle Norman or Clinique, they can help you with the exact colors for you. Good luck.I have light red hair that goes down to past my shoulder and big green eyes any beauty tips fo eyes/hair?
I did allot of make overs for TV. ';MONDAY MAKE-OVER'; Channel %26amp;*(%$+ Any way. SMOKEY GREY SHADES WOULD BE GORGEOUS!!! So would forest green.......Awsome
fake lashes
mascara, lip gloss, powder

No comments:

Post a Comment