Friday, January 8, 2010

Hey people with beauty tips knowledge - know your facts? (About hair product Nizoral!)?

Nizoral is an Azole antifungal treatment that works by destroying the cell walls and critical enzymes of yeast and other fungal infectious agents. Nizoral also decreases testosterone levels...





-http://www.accessmednet.com/prescription鈥?/a>





Now does this mean that the blockage of test to dihydrogen test will be great even if it is only in the shampoo form? i mean, I know the pill is used to help decrease test for some people, but as an amatur bodybuilder, I want my test levels high. Will enough of this crap absorb into my scalp when I just use the shampoo so that my levels of test decrease a lot, or is the difference so marginal it doesn't matter? (By the way, could you give me some types of numbers to go along with this?....)





ThanksHey people with beauty tips knowledge - know your facts? (About hair product Nizoral!)?
It's OK, you'll be fine.
  • eye blush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment