Friday, January 8, 2010

Curly Hair???And Daily Beauty Tips--PICS!!!?

so i have kind of naturally curly\wavy hair.





http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm183/amberlina821/101_9978.jpg





this is the shape of my hair--


http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm183/amberlina821/102_0040.jpg





how do i control my hair(really thick)???





Also what are your daily beauty routines??





for make-up(13 year old) cant wear eyeliner


fashion


nails


skin


hair


hygeine





here are some tips


use self tanner


if you have streaks then just rub lemon juice over it and re-apply





dont be mean!!!





what are some makeup routines for me???





thanks!!!Curly Hair???And Daily Beauty Tips--PICS!!!?
Well, I have had the same problem too for ages. I just got all of my hair layered, so it doesnt look so thick at the bottom, and it should frame your face nicely too. I also use BED HEAD control freak stuff that i use in my hair when I get out of the shower and after it dries. It really depends on what i'm in the mood for. Sometimes i'll blow dry it and then sstraighten the ends and then put the stuff in it, or i'll just let it dry naturally and depending on how good it looks (it varies) then i'll straighten the bottom like the tips or the whole thing, then put some of the stuff in it. It really helps the frizz stay down after blow drying and straighening, it also makes it straighter already by itself.


I wash my face every morning and sometimes night with clean and clear acne clearing scrub or whatnot. lol. then i put some of this stuff called clean and clear black head clearing astringent or whatever with a cotton ball. ( you should be able to find it, its a clear bottle)


then for makeup.


well i absolutley HATE lipstick, i dont know why, i never liked it. probably (hopefully) never will. But i also HATE the way that dry, chapped lips look, so I wear plumping lip gloss or just plain old chapstick for a little shine.


As for nails, I work at a barn so I keep them clean and short. I usually don't wear nail polish but this dark blue-tealish color is the hot new summer color. (lol) especially for peds. Thats on my feet now. Also I can't stand over grown cuticles so i push them back whenever I have a minute.


as for fashion, do what you like.


dark or bright colored skinny jeans are ';in'; (as you most probably know) and delias has some really cool graphic ts you should check out (if you know what delias is.)


hope i helped


-your fellow 13 year old


chloeCurly Hair???And Daily Beauty Tips--PICS!!!?
Try a tinted mousturizer on your face to bring some color and even out redness.

No comments:

Post a Comment