Friday, January 8, 2010

I want to have a spa party.Do you know of any good natural homemade beauty tips?

i always refer my friends to this website...hope it helpsI want to have a spa party.Do you know of any good natural homemade beauty tips?
Sure. The fabulous hair recipe that I swear by. For Shiny locks, take one cup of honey and mix with one cup of Mayo. Heat for 45 seconds and then apply to hair. Place a shower cap over it or sit under a hair dryer for 40 minutes. When finished, rinse well and then style.I want to have a spa party.Do you know of any good natural homemade beauty tips?
I have a link for you!


Check this site out:


http://www.healthcrazed.com/articles/rem鈥?/a>


Good Luck!


Fashion Queen
catherine o is so cheater she cheat my one like first she wrote it and then i wrote it when she saw my onw she did edit and copy paste my one thats why i edit my one all because of her please dont vote her she is a cheater
eggface masks-





crack an egg over the bowl and wipp it up. spread it on ur face and leave on for 20 min. itll leave your skin smooth and soft!
Why does it have to be homemade?


The best thing is the world is to use a face mask, have some (healthy-ish) snacks and a chick flick on in the background.


Give each other mani-petis gossip about NOTHING.


It's just bloody amazing how much fun it is.


Happy Spa-ing :)





ps; face peels are so much fun to peel off. Don't get me started
Try this website: http://www.care2.com/channels/lifestyle/self





It麓s really good and has a lot of tips, I love it!


Good luck with the spa party, have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment