Friday, January 8, 2010

Beauty tips?! i need any beauty tips you know of! hair, make up, clothes, skin..! help?

okay so school is comming up


and i wanna be different, so i need some new styles


so if you have any beauty tips ( skin, how to style your hair, hair cuts, clothes, make-up, masks, anything! )


please post them here!


any tip will help


also, if there are any pictures for any of your hair styles or make up or anything, that would be helpful(:


thank you sooo much


[ my hair length is about 2 inches below my shoulder, fyi ]





please make sure to post away!Beauty tips?! i need any beauty tips you know of! hair, make up, clothes, skin..! help?
I love these types of questions lol.


SKIN


I put vitamin E under my eyes if I have dark circles.I use Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash to take makeup off as well as in the morning and nighttime.I go for a facial every year a few weeks before school starts.


MAKE-UP


When I wake up late and don't have time to shower, I use a blush brush to dab and blend some sheer powder on my hair roots to absorb oil.To get my eyes smoky looking, I apply a pencil eyeliner close to my lashes and smudge with a Q-tip


HOPE I HELPEDBeauty tips?! i need any beauty tips you know of! hair, make up, clothes, skin..! help?
well sometimes if i just wanna be quick about my hair but still look ok i put my side bangs up with two bobby pins and clip the front part of my hair back.


and intstead of putting on five pounds of makeup (cause the natural look is in) i put on bronzer and a little tiny bit of cover up, no mascara

No comments:

Post a Comment